As Trade Compliance Responsible, you are working in a team of 2 people and are reporting to the Logistics Manager. You will be responsible for export and import compliance policies and procedures within Atlas Copco Industrial Technique, ITBA.
The position emphasizes import/export compliance issues that may arise and includes interaction with internal legal counsel and government officials as well as cooperation with R&D, sourcing, production units and customer centers.
The position involves day-to-day work as well as work of strategic nature.
- Continue to develop and improve the Internal Compliance Program, including export/import policies and procedures for ITBA
- Make sure exports/imports take place compliantly, meeting corporate compliance standards as well as legal requirements.
- Conduct regular assessments to identify risks and corrective actions
- Analyze, monitor, communicate and implement updates in customs legislations and international trade legislations
- Drive change management within ITBA on global trade compliance through education of other functions
- Develop a Trade Compliance Training Program including developing and delivering training packages
- Provide advisory support to ensure that all applicable items are classified for export and import in accordance to existing regulations e.g. Country of Origin, HS codes and ECCNs
- Export license determination and applications
- Screening against Denied Party Listing
- You have approximately 5 years’ work experience within trade compliance.
- Strong working knowledge and experience applying EU/US or other international customs and export control laws and regulations, familiar with HS, ECCN and sanction classifications.
- Experience of working with Denied Party Screening.
- Demonstrated ability to focus on project work and efficiently bring projects to completion.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Swedish and English).
- Advanced experience with MS Office, specifically MS Excel.
- SAP knowledge.
A completed Bachelor’s/Master Degree or similar in a relevant field (International Business and Trade, Logistics, etc.).
As a person you are structured with attention to details and are having strong analytical skills. You are a flexible team player and motivator with leadership skills and ability to lead and train cross-functional teams. Furthermore you are self-driven with proven ability to work on multiple tasks and must possess ability to make sound judgments with confidence.
Our office is situated in Sickla, Stockholm.
The selection process will be ongoing, but conducted mainly in August after the summer vacation.
Great ideas accelerate innovation. At Atlas Copco Industrial Technique we team up with our customers to turn industrial ideas into smart manufacturing assembly solutions and innovative industrial tools. Our passionate people, expertise and service bring sustainable value to industries everywhere. Atlas Copco is based in Stockholm, Sweden with customers in more than 180 countries and about 37 000 employees. Revenues of BSEK 95/ 9 BEUR in 2018.